Build Content for Search Engine Optimization in the Bay Area
Content still reigns as king when it comes to search engine optimization in the Bay Area. Developing a strong editorial calendar can give you the edge you need when it comes to building your content. You can work with Bay Area Online Marketing to be sure that your content focuses on those keywords and phrases that will bring the most traffic to your location.
Content Tips for Search Engine Optimization in the Bay Area
- Find your key words – Use some of the software programs to figure out which phrases will work best for your niche.
- Make a list of the top keywords for your niche – List the top five to seven phrases and words.
- Start with the first word – Write out five to ten titles for the keyword. Write out an outline if you already have one in mind. Make sure that the title makes sense for your business and website and is not just focused on the keyword.
- Continue down the list – Write out five to ten ideas for each of the keywords you have on your list.
- Set aside time to write each day – Put one to two hours into creating unique content based on the lists that you made. Having the ideas in hand will help you keep your focus and make it easier to get more done.
- Create content worth reading – Keywords may be the creative force behind what you write, but there still must be substance to hold up the words. Readers are more interested in what you offer them than your ability to create something the search engines will scan. In the end, relevant content written with quality will do the most to increase your SEO rankings around the web.
- Let each keyword have a specific day for posting – Visitors will begin to notice that your website covers particular subjects on those days.
- Watch the numbers – Keep an eye on the statistics of your website. You will begin to see which keywords strike the strongest note with your visitors.
- Review your keywords and repeat the process every couple of months – The way people search will change and you need to keep your content fresh to meet those need searches.
Developing a habit of content creation begins the process of creating the articles you need to keep your readers happy. Using keywords and being consistent in your writing will allow you to build up your foundation of content for search engine optimization in the Bay Area.